Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thank You and Good Night

To all from ZH and anyone else who might have found this site today, please accept my sincere gratitude. This site has been "live" for about 5 hours and we've already received over 2500 page views. I don't know, maybe that's not very many but it sure seems like a lot.
My promise to you is this: I won't waste your time and I'll always do my best to provide accurate and timely information. These are truly amazing, and desperate, times. I named this blog "Along The Watchtower" for a reason. I believe that we (you and I) are modern-day "watchmen".  The Lord has blessed us with the ability to see the threats that are looming just over the horizon. Sadly, there is little we can do to stop the Fed and our politicians from ruining our country. We can, however, prepare ourselves, our families, our friends and anyone else that will listen, for what clearly lies ahead. Hopefully, this blog will help with the process.
Finally, with this being Veteran's Day, please don't go to sleep tonight without saying a prayer of gratitude for all the brave men and women that have served and died for our country. Our debt to them is incalculable. Thanks! TF

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your dedication and your willingness to share your knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip : take it easy, and post when you really have something important to say. Don't do it for the sake of it. Not that I'm accusing you of that. Really I'm wishing you the best, and I suspect you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally managed to post comments too ... was hard work ...

    Turd - this a soul from Austria - and your work is greatly appreciated. Will be on your side until the sun goes under or we will see a new spring ... 2016 and 2035

    Are you aware of the UCT cycle? Search this page (http://www.cycleprooutlook.com/Charts/SP500/Outlook_091116.htm) for Puetz and check out the graphs ... we go down into 2035 where there is the next major low ... so to say: we have a long way to go still, until a bottom is in. Around 2016 should be the next bottom btw, for a few years ... here you have a graph too: http://www.cycleprooutlook.com/Charts/SP500/uct1950-2050.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great start and a very important mission. I always pay attention to and enjoy your ZH posts.

    Best of luck!

    -- Walt Whitman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome!
    Happy to have someone like you posting THEIR OWN INSIGHTS.
    Bon courage from Paris!

    ReplyDelete