10:30 EST update:
This chart need no explanation. Again, look right................................................>
A couple of quick things while I wait for the coffee to kick in:
1) Some saw a "political" message in my post of yesterday. Its in the eye of the beholder, I guess. I would have thought that the use of the term "republocrat" for every politician would have made clear my disdain for both U.S. political parties. Also, please remember that, different from ZH, I am not writing this blog for MBA-educated prop desk traders. This blog is for regular folks and I try to write things in way fashion that is designed to educate and inform.
2) Korean War II did not break out overnight as some had feared. Jets were scrambled. Guam B-52s were on alert. The South conducted their drills. The North ate their kim chi and watched from afar. So far...
3) If you haven't yet, you might take a few minutes to read this history of the World Gold Council and the fraudulent p.o.s.e.t.f. GLD. Interesting, enlightening yet disingenuous and manipulative:
4) Last night, "60 Minutes" had an expose on the very real financial crisis affecting U.S. state and local governments. I can't find a link to the full video yet but here's a link to the story. QE to infinity!
5) Its 9:05 EST and both metals are trading higher and the stock market looks to open higher. Keep in mind that there is a record $17,000,000,000 in POMO today. Let's see if we can get the ball rolling this morning and have a nice, solid UP day.
Much more later.